Panduit Cat5e Patch Leads
- UTP Cat5e Patch Lead.
- Comes in off-white.
- Various lengths are available upon request.
- The Patch Lead exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D standards
- It also meets the requirements of IEEE 802.af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications
- Each individual Patch Cord is 100% performance tested and wired to T568A.
- Constructed of Cat5e 24 AWG UTP Stranded Cable and Pan-Plug Modular Plugs; Plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance.
- The plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications.
- The patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes.
- The Patch Leads come with labels for easy identification of performance level, length and quality control number.
- Optional Patch Cord Colour Bands snap on and off individual Patch Leads offering endless colour -coding options.
- An optional RJ45 Plug Lock-in Device is available to block unauthorised removal of cable, IP phone and other networking equipment.
- Third Party tested for Cat5e component compliance.