Gromtec GTAG11 Round Air-Guard Grommet
Sealing cable openings in a raised access floor is the simplest and most cost-effective solution to improving cooling efficiency in an under-floor cooled Data Centre.
- Designed to fit the most common raised access floor cut out of127mm diameter
- The 2 part grommet envelopes and protects cables passing through the raised floor.
- Made from V0 flame retardant materials.
- Circular cable opening is wide enough to allow both a 16amp and/or 32amp commando socket to pass through the grommet opening
- The bristles and gasket close around the cables to form a tight flexible seal.
- Eliminates by-pass air, improves the operational efficiency of the data centre, reduces running costs and improves cooling performance.
- Overall Diameter – 165mm
- Cut Out Diameter – 127mm
- Max Cable Area – 100mm diameter
- Overall Depth – 40mm