Nenco OM2 Fibre Optic Patch Leads
Used for connecting between cables and active equipment, our Nenco OM2 patch leads are manufactured from the highest quality connectors and cables. Patch leads are manufactured using 900um fibres surrounded by aramid yarns. Connectors are precision polished in the factory using advanced techniques to ensure a reliable, high quality termination every time.
Through our stringent manufacturing process, our patch leads have a maximum expected insertion loss that should not exceed 0.3dB and will typically be much lower than this. Our patch leads are also subject to tension, vibration and impact tests to ensure reliability.
- A LSOH sheath, providing rugged, reliable connections.
- As standard, patch leads are supplied manufactured on 2.8mm diameter cables, with 1.8mm diameter available on request.
- Cable configurations are simplex, duplex zip cord and duplex flat twin.
- Multimode patch leads use red and black connector boots for ease of identification.
- Singlemode patch leads use blue and white connector boots for ease of identification.
- All patch leads are 100% tested and individually bagged with the test certificate incorporated into the label affixed to the bag.
- Diameter: Simplex: 2.8mm Zip: 2.8 x 5.5mm Flat Twin: 3 x 5mm
- Tensile Strength: 300N
- Crush Resistance: 1000N
- Minimum Bend Radius - Loaded: 60mm
- Minimum Bend Radius - Unloaded: 30mm
- Operating Temperature: -20oC to -60oC